As we grow, our lives become increasingly full of options and distractions, but life is in balance when God is placed first. This study challenges your students to focus on their personal relationship with God through practical applications and prepares them for life after youth group.
Teaching materials include specifically designed activities for younger students, older students, and those who participate in classes with a Master Teacher. Also included each week are lesson commentaries, review questions, Family Devotion handouts, student worksheets, and session handouts.
- The Other Life: Set Apart in Holiness
- Cadence: The Enduring Rhythm of Holy Disciplines
- Inside Out: Turning Faith into Action (A Study in the Book of James)
- Misfits: People Who Walked by Faith
- Brainsweat: The Anatomy of Wisdom
- Entrusted: Wisely Using God’s Gifts
- Redo: What Happens When We Mess Up
- FAQ: Big Questions from Our Hearts and Mindset after youth group.
How It Works
- Purchase your selected Bible Study Teaching Materials (price is based upon the average group attendance). Don’t forget the Learner/Student Books associated with your selection.
- As a new customer: Wait to receive email with Login Instructions for the Bible Study Manager Site. Bible Study Teaching Materials purchased are added to your account there upon creation. To access the scheduled lessons, simply log on and create a new calendar. Add Teachers to your account and assign them to the calendar of scheduled lessons for the class/age group that they are teaching.
- As an existing customer: Wait to an email from Life Bible Study informing you that the study you purchased has been added to your account on the Bible Study Manager Site. To access the scheduled lessons simply log on and create a new calendar.